Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

How he's grown!

Now that we've moved back to Utah, Carter, Jesse and I are a full family again. It's amazing to see how Carter's grown! It's not that I don't think he's growing. It's just that I didn't realize how much Jesse has missed. I try everyday to have our genetically improbable child showoff for his daddy, but there's only so much I can do. Today was a great surprise. For the first time, Carter signed 'flower.' The best part was that he signed it for Jesse when I wasn't around! I had been trying for weeks to get him to sign it, but I'd like to think that he saved it especially for Jesse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Proud Mum said...

I love how you call him your "genetically improbable son", great wording!

But I know the truth, he may look like Jesse, but he has your attitude! ;-)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home