Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Nursery

For church, we have a class for children 18 months to 3 years old. That way the adults can go to their classes in peace. Well, Carter doesn't have too hard of a time playing with the other kids in nursery. The only thing that scared me this past Sunday was that we moved, which means all new people for him. So, I stayed in there for the first 15- minutes, just to make sure he would be okay. I left, and he stayed. As church was ending I was doing alright with knowing that he wasn't having any problems. When Jesse and I went to pick him up, most of the other kids were still there, and all of the teachers were too. I walked in the doorway and saw him trying to open another door. Two of the teachers and I tried to call him so he could come to us. When he saw me, even from the other door, he screamed and cried! He did that all the way to my arms. The teachers had no idea why, because the whole time he was so good. He played and did what everyone else was doing. Talk about a mama's boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home