Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Seasons Change

As football season fast approaches, I think, where did summer go? Don't get me wrong. I did enjoy walking to the park with our friends and going to the playgroup dates in LA. It's just that Jesse and I usually spend our summers going to a waterpark and a theme park at least once. This year we did our theme park days in the winter, which did mean shorter lines for Disneyland, and the closest I got to a waterpark was a wading pool for Carter. Now that I'm back in Utah, I have Jesse reminding me everyday how many days until BYU's first game is (sometimes the hours and minutes too.) Things are getting busy here preparing for the rush of students. We know this, because we live down the street from a state college, a smaller college that is across the street from that one and 10 minutes from BYU. So, like I asked before, where did summer go? I guess my answer is going to be our living in LA, since it feels like summer for most of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home