Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Exercise

I bought a pilates set back in the summer. I finally decided to workout with that pilates dvd yesterday while Carter was awake. I locked the two of us in our room, because that way I would know he wouldn't be getting into any trouble. Dumb me! It's not that he got into trouble. It's just that I had to double the work. It was only a 20 min workout but it felt like an hour! The worst part about it was when you're supposed to lift your shoulders and head off the ground while lying down. That part doesn't bother me. It's when Carter sat on my face for 2 of the exercises that I had to do like that. He would also turn, look at me and laugh! Not too long after that I was using my resistance circle between my knees. It started off with Carter jumping through it, like you see acrobats at a circus. Then, he followed that by sitting on my stomach trying to pull it out from my legs. I don't know whether to be frustrated by it or grateful that he helped me work a little harder.

1 Comments:

Blogger Proud Mum said...

I blogged about that a while back.

Breathe deeply while you child jumps on your sternum.

Slowly raise your legs with your baby acting as wobbly resistance.

Rest, but only for a second as the baby just went up the stairs ... again.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home