Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Funny things they do

My little baby doll still just as tiny as ever is starting to be told no. As we tell her no, we give stern looks and shake our heads so that she will know what we mean. Now, everytime she goes to the dog dish to play with the water, she shakes her head and then starts the fun splashing. She overgeneralized it to playing with our shoes. She crawled into our closet, shook her head and proceeded to pull out shoes one by one and throwing them behind her.

Then there's the little dude who is 4 now. Last night before bed, my hubby told the little dude that he could finish the bag of M&Ms later today. While I was toasting a waffle for him, I went to the bathroom and put my contacts in. In that short time, my little dude climbed up onto the counter and grabbed the bag of M&Ms out of the candy bowl that's on top of the fridge, poured them into a cup and threw away the bag. When I came out of the bathroom he showed me he got them all by himself.

I still can't stop laughing about my funny little ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home