Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tis the season

Awhile ago I was reading a comic where a little girl was in school and was asked to name the four seasons. Her reply was simple, "Cold season, flu season..." The teacher stood in astonishment while above read, "how to tell the children of doctors."

This is the season of sickness. Our family is not immuned. We've got the humidifier out with the vicks vapor liquid to go in it. That way we don't smell like it, our room does. Poor Carter was hit the worst though. His first day of sickness was last Thursday. He ran a high fever which had turned into a runny nose and massive congestion in his chest that is getting better. Thankfully, we have all hit our worst (I'm pretty sure we have.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, at the Bombay Company, we have had all of our Christmas items out for quite some time. Our nutcrackers were put out when I had my interview in September. Everything else came out around Halloween. Well, we've started our Christmas shopping. We've gotten Carter a couple of things. Last night I got some ornaments for the family and a most precious teddy bear that is extremely soft for Carter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I'm on my way to finishing school! YAY!!! I have officially registered for classes. I'm taking 5 classes for 14 credit hours. Take that into account with the 20 hours a week I will work and my calling as an activites leader, I will never see Jesse. These are the sacrafices of life they always talk about. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Proud Mum said...

Good for you! You'll feel so good once you have that degree. I'm glad you guys are over the hill and getting better. Good luck with that!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home