Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Climbing Mountains (or at least furniture)

Carter has always been a climber. You can tell by the defined leg muscles that he already has. Well, while I was making his lunch yesterday, he thought it would be fun to see if I had put anything on his tray yet. As I looked over, I found him with his foot on the footrest and his upper body on the tray. Our high chair isn't meant to be sturdy enough for him to be on the tray. As a matter of fact, I don't think any high chair is meant to have more than a few pounds on its front, since it's NOT bolted to the floor! Aaaahhhhhh!!!!

Today in order to get him in that same high chair, I brought out a bag of fruit snacks for him to eat while I finished up his lunch. He got so excited that he climbed onto the chair that I sit on to feed him. Then, he did this bellyflop right onto the tray and grabbed right under the tray to get a grip of the high chair. For as much as he falls and gets beat up by the walls and floors in the house, you would think he would have some fear of getting hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home