Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Reflections

As we grow older, we may forget some of our past. We tend to forget those who helped us to become who we are. We never forget our family, because they would never allow us to. However, we do forget some of the great friendships we had previously. While I may still may be young, I will never forget how great some of my best friends were to me. Now that I'm able to be back on one of my instant message sites, I see how much we've all changed. I was the one who grew up too fast but in a good way. I haven't seen my friends from high school since Jesse and I got married, mainly due to our financial situation. At first I was kind of relieved to not be tied up in all of the drama that was there, because everyone was descovering their paths. Now that I see all of the drama was temporary, even if some friendships ended, I still miss my friends. I still miss how much fun we had. I will always love my friends for accepting me for who I was/am. Although, we've grown apart, esp. with a couple of thousand miles in between us, I still cherish these people. They really have meant a lot to me. I hope we can see them soon. I also hope we can catch up on our lives soon. I think I'll start that right now, by writing a few emails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home