Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Cleaning

I know, I've posted about this before, but it's so great that I have to keep telling it every time it happens. While watching the BYU-TCU game at my in-laws house, Carter had a bucket of toys to play with. He took the bucket behind the couch and started to pull out each toy one-by-one and playing with them individually. Maybe ten minutes later, I turned back around to see where he was, because I heard him running. What I saw was his toys back in the bucket with him running off to find something else to do.

Last night after dinner, he saw the broom in the kitchen and proceeded to sweep the floor. That led to chasing the dog that was in there, but went straight back to just sweeping until we decided to take it away.

This morning, after he was done drinking his milk and relaxing with me, he decided to play with the toys in a little dump truck. Not too much later, he ran up to me, grabbed his blanket and started to put each toy back into the truck. Then he ran out of the room, but still his toys were put away.

I love my little cleaner!

1 Comments:

Blogger Proud Mum said...

We really need to get the boys back together so they can teach each other their tricks. If I could just have one person in this house willing to help me tidy up, maybe it wouldn't be such a mess...

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home