Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Shopping

Jesse and I went to Ross at 8:30 pm. We were going to get a pair of shoes that Carter was going to get from us for Christmas. Well, we got to the registers where there was one lady helping a guy who was purchasing a full shopping cart of nothing but clothes. Well, there was a lady with her daughter and then two girls who were ahead of us. So, another girl opened a register where the two girls in front of us went to. Since there are no designated lines, we waited where we were standing figuring the one cashier would politely ask for the next person in line, the woman with her girl. Amazingly NO! She let people just come up to her even though there were others lining up behind us to form one line. It was kind of hard to make two lines because of the table that was in front of the registers. Finally, Jesse and I got sick of it after she rang up another 6 people who hadn't been waiting. (These are the people who just walked up to her as soon as the person got their receipt.) Jesse got the car, and I put the shoes back. I was so flabberghasted that on my way out, I went to the cashier who was so oblivious to others and told her, "Either you tell us where the line is, or you take the customers who have been waiting." Then I stormed out the doors. The look on her face was one of 'why are you so angry?', 'what did I do wrong?' It was just rediculous that we waited in line and got passed up for more than 10 minutes just for people to be not getting customer service at the customer service desk! If I were her, I would be so embarrassed about not doing my job properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home