Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Apperance of Evil

Well, as I've stated before, my store is closing. We sell a lot of home furnishing items such as wine cabinets and drinking glasses. Not too long ago (a few months) the store put out some cute wine goblets, champagne flutes and martini glasses. I thought they were gorgeous. Living in Utah, people just pass by them without any notice. Honestly, what LDS person is going to have a need for them or even a wine cabinet? ME of course! I have successfully talked Jesse into getting all of the glasses for when we have parties when we get our own place. I'm not talking drinking parties. I'm thinking dessert parties. How fun would that be! Also, if we are having a holiday party, what are we going to serve? Martinelli's or Welch's sparkling ciders. Tell me, where would a better place to store them in than a wine cabinet??? We can stock up on them when they are on sale, then throw them in the fridge the day before or day of! Either way, I really think they would be nice decorative things to have anyway. And getting them for SUPER cheap doesn't hurt either.

1 Comments:

Blogger Proud Mum said...

Oooh, I want to go to one of your parties, that sounds fun!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home