Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Updates

It's been awhile since I've last blogged. Well, work has been crazy busy. We just found out that both stores in Utah are being closed at the end of January. My parents came in this past weekend. My mom was so happy to see Carter. She bought a TON of stuff for him. His favorite gift so far is the keyboard on a stand with microphone. He hasn't stopped playing that. My mom was worried because it's for ages 3+, and he'll be 2 in Feb. The only reason that's the age limit is because of the stability of the child. Our child, however, may never be stable enough for this toy, but he sure likes it.

Tonight I went to my first meeting as an activities day leader for the girls in our ward. It was chaos. Our overall leader just had a baby, who by the way the baby is sick. Another 2 leaders weren't there. That left us with 3 adults to about 15 girls, ages 8-11. It was kinda hard since I was new there, and another leader seems a little lost with people skills, which is good for her to be with girls this age. Thankfully we had one leader who had an idea as to how she wanted things to be organized. She was just handed all of this maybe a week ago. Overall, I think these girls will be fun. Actually, I know so. I used to teach some of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home