Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

School

YAY!!!! Yesterday was my first day back at school in 2 years! I was so excited. My first and only class for the day was my child development class. I have been waiting to take this class for some time now. It's a relatively small class. I think a lot of that has to do with it starts at 8 am. For those who know me, I don't function too well until after 10 am, and even then I still haven't showered. Yes, the time killed me along with the trek that I made to get there. But it was all worth it. My teacher is one of those dorky people who tells jokes, realizes no one's laughing, then explaims, "That was a joke people." It's so funny. I think a lot of us not laughing is due to the earliness of the class. I think he understands that too.

When I got home, Carter had just woken up 15 minutes pervious to my arrival and was sitting on my bed watching some tv with his grandma. He was not a happy camper. Not only does he not get to say good night to me every night, but now he won't wake up to me 5 days a week. This is pretty traumatic to such a mama's boy. I think it's good though. He needs to know that mommy's going to have to leave him alone with a babysitter sometimes. I will say this though, I rush home immediately after classes to see him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Proud Mum said...

I'm glad you're so excited about your classes. I hope you and Jesse are able to finish soon and get on with your lives -- what a relief that will be!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home