Genetics: Aren't They Great!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving

Yesterday was a great day. It's also one of the most looked over holidays. I was happy that I got to help my mother-in-law cook some of the dinner, although I didn't get to help with everything that I wanted to. It was so nice just to know that she didn't have to do it all herself this year. I wanted her to relax. I don't really know if she did or not, because I had Carter that made me take a 3 hour timeout with him. He got into somethings that drove me to "punishing" him with putting toys away (he has fun helping to be a big boy though.) Then, some of us helped get everything else set up for those who don't live here. I felt bad for making Carter wait for a really late lunch and nap. He made it through a package of fruit snacks and 5 bites of real food before he did the 'I'm too tired to be awake' cry. But that was the only bad part about it. We all relaxed, enjoyed one another and had a good time. We played a couple of games. Everyone ate the bad for you snacks I made. We all got plump and felt soooo good! I'm grateful for having a good time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Proud Mum said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! We miss you, when are you coming out here?

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home